Grilled Chicken with Rosemary and Lime

This is one of my favorite ways to make grilled chicken more interesting. I love citrus, especially lime and rosemary is one of the herbs I grow year-round since I use it so much.

We made this just the other day - but unfortunately I didn't get a photo. These were exceptionally pretty plates with the deep purple forbidden rice and broccoli fresh from our garden.

Grilled Chicken with Rosemary and Lime

marinade:
2/3 cup lime juice
1/2 cup lemon juice
1/2 cup olive oil
2 T dried rosemary, or equivalent fresh
1/4 t pepper

2 chicken breasts cut into serving sized pieces

Combine ingredients for marinade. Mix well and pour over chicken. Refrigerate several hours or overnight.

Grill until chicken is thoroughly cooked, basting with reserved marinade if desired.



No comments:

Post a Comment