Laptop Lunchbox

Laptop lunchboxes are another thing that falls into the category of 'things I've heard about for years, but finally took up'. I don't know why, I just wasn't all that interested. Maybe it's because they are plastic and I'm not all that crazy about plastic. Maybe I was just taken in by all the cute lunch boxes out there for kids.

Whatever it was, apparently I'm over it now. Not only did I buy the lunchbox complete with insulated case and water bottle, I ended up ordering an additional set of containers, egg molds, vegetable cutters and bought some silicon cupcake cups and little picks to use instead of forks. I also found flexible, flat blue ice that fits perfectly into the insulated top.

The lunchboxes come with a booklet with lunch ideas. I was a bit disappointed since the authors are under the impression that low calorie, low fat food is healthy for children, but there are a few useful ideas.

So far I haven't been all that creative, but I'm working on it. Creative or not, a lot less lunch come home at the end of the day than before. And after all, the healthiest meal in the world isn't much use if it doesn't get eaten.

No comments:

Post a Comment